SOLD F/S: Eclipse CD5000

icky4
10+ year member

Flagstaff
*SOLD!*

Eclipse CD5000 for sale here. Brand new and never installed. Have taken it out of the box to look at it. Comes with original box, manuals, and accessories. I dont have the wire harness that comes with it, but I will provide a brand new one in its place. PM me if you are interested. First good offer takes it.

Have 100% positive ebay feedback and can give additional refs from diymobileaudio.com and carsound.com

*SOLD!*

Dont buy it then. Ill put it on ebay if nobody wants it. Whats so hard about making a REASONABLE offer? You might get a better deal than I would post.

The rules clearly state you must post a price, this isnt ebay so take it to ebay if you want bids...that simple follow rules...I was giving you a heads up before you got your thread deleted, but obviously you want to be a dick so we cant help your idiot excuse of a person.

Dont you have something better to do? Start your own thread about how people cant follow rules or something. Please dont post on this particular thread if you are not interested in buying it. And when you write "

Read The Rules!!
" it is you who are being a dick. You could have simply stated that it needs a price. I dont post here often at all. And BTW, I added a price, so thanks for the heads up, even if it was a very rude heads up.

The rules clearly state you must post a price, this isnt ebay so take it to ebay if you want bids...that simple follow rules...I was giving you a heads up before you got your thread deleted, but obviously you want to be a dick so we cant help your idiot excuse of a person.

just about every post has obo in it, call your moderator

but they have a price listed in it as the rules say that simple, I had a thread deleted, because I didnt post a price so if you dont have anything intelligent to say STFU!! That simple, I was helping him out before he got his thread deleted and didnt know why...pretty simple its people like you who should be ban! As for being rude all I said from the start was READ THE RULES if you did that then you would have seen the rules of making a for sale thread....

but they have a price listed in it as the rules say that simple, I had a thread deleted, because I didnt post a price so if you dont have anything intelligent to say STFU!! That simple, I was helping him out before he got his thread deleted and didnt know why...pretty simple its people like you who should be ban! As for being rude all I said from the start was READ THE RULES if you did that then you would have seen the rules of making a for sale thread....
It does have a price listed in it dumb **** now just let me sell it **** get a life, **** I hate these 1,000 posts ****sticks lol.

how about I shove your xbox up your gay little ass your moron learn to read(200.00 or OBO), I see why your post got deleted because your a dickhead

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.