Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Focal

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Alpine

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
Best I have ever heard was an ARC setup. From word of mouth, I know of quite a few who like McIntosh, and even one who loves Xtant....how about the worst SQ? I have heard some Power Acoustic **** that sounded like pigs being raped

i agree with ram_designs,and subs are another story altogether. Basically a subwoofer larger than 8" has no place in a car cabin

whatsoever, as it's waves are unable to open up within that distance. Meaning: It cannot produce bass

inside the car, by the time the bass-wave had opened up, it traveled outside of the car's dimensions.

Meaning: There will be bass outside, but barely any inside. Most people try to fix this by adding more/large subs,

making things worse. Even an 8" will require a larger cabin space, such as of an extended suv like a navigator

or a hummer. For a sedan, a good quality setup (good quality head unit, amp and door-speakers but no subs)

and soundproofing is what is needed. No speakers over 6.5".

ok.

I agree with RAM_Designs,and SUBS are another story altogether. Basically a subwoofer larger than 8" has no place in a car cabin

whatsoever, as it's waves are unable to open up within that distance. Meaning: it cannot produce bass

inside the car, by the time the bass-wave had opened up, it traveled outside of the car's dimensions.

meaning: there will be bass outside, but barely any inside. Most people try to fix this by adding more/large subs,

making things worse. Even an 8" will require a larger cabin space, such as of an extended SUV like a Navigator

or a Hummer. For a sedan, a good quality setup (good quality head unit, amp and door-speakers but NO SUBS)

and soundproofing is what is needed. No speakers over 6.5".
This is the stupidest thing I've seen in weeks.

Thanks for ressurecting this fail thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...