Does JL Audio make a "Platinum Series"?

i thought so. when i asked about the specks, he started to mumble and it seemed he was pulling numbers outa his @$$ and i felt like he was just trying to impress everyone that was in earshot by BSing me. so thanks a lot

People try to claim that TMA is on par with the JL line, and while it is decent, I dont feel it is as good having heard both

OK, but is their TNA mobile line better/worse/or the same as their regular line?
TMA is lower class than the slash series.. But My buddy did a swap with the TMA 1000 watt class D to the 1000/1 and audibly didnt notice much pushing 2 12 w3v3s.. The slash did seem like it had more power behind it tho, made it feel like the subs were hitting harder.. But for the price difference the TMAs are descent..

The slash did seem like it had more power behind it tho, made it feel like the subs were hitting harder..
That is to be expected, as the JL was doing 1000 at whatever voltage and ohm, so box rise was not a factor...The TMA would have lost power from volt droppage as well as box rise....but really, for the price, I would run TMA

OK, this kid claimed that they had a platinum series and he was throwing out crazy numbers that his "platinum series" 750/1 could do. i was curious cause i had/have never heard of a platinum series til now.

OK, this kid claimed that they had a platinum series and he was throwing out crazy numbers that his "platinum series" 750/1 could do. i was curious cause i had/have never heard of a platinum series til now.
Neither have any of us.. The kid is a spoiled punk who knows nothing about audio, and buys the most expensive mainstream **** because he thinks its the best..

Laugh, and walk away

Neither have any of us.. The kid is a spoiled punk who knows nothing about audio, and buys the most expensive mainstream **** because he thinks its the best..

Laugh, and walk away

That is to be expected, as the JL was doing 1000 at whatever voltage and ohm, so box rise was not a factor...The TMA would have lost power from volt droppage as well as box rise....but really, for the price, I would run TMA
I thought that to, until my memphis mc1000d played the w3s the best out of everything

TMA and Memphis subs wired to 1 ohm, 1000/1 @ 4

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.