which will be louder 2 type r's port or L7 15 ported

Participant count
  • Participant list
if u built a really good ported box for the L7 i would say yes. Those L7 hit realy hard. I have a single 15 and im hitting 150 in a ported box. SO ya i would go with the L7,and that amp is a good amp to give it the power

i would also agree. the only prob. i see with doing this is you loose quite a bit of sq. i really dig both the type r's and the L7's. but i guess every one hears things differantly! tak-er-easy!

Assuming that the Type R's are 15's, I would say no, the kicker won't be louder. The only way the kicker would have a chance of being louder is if you ran a lot more power to it than the two Type R's. The two 15's have more cone area than one L7 15, the only way to even a chance at surpassing it would be power, and in this case you would probably need to double the power to the L7.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.