Which vehicle to buy?

bbrownderville
10+ year member

Team Deaf Wish
Well i wanted a used blazer a buddy was selling but my dad didnt want me to get a blazer so he has opted to buy me something brand new.. well i am wanting either a crew cab colorado or a 4 door jeep wrangler. the wrangler is nice and would have plenty of options for subs.(i would be getting the hard top). and if i get the colorado the back seat would be removed which would limit the capacity of people, but i would have the sub options then. i like the looks of the colorado more cause i can add rims and lower it a little bit, but the jeep is kewl too cause not too many people have one yet. which would yal get?

personally I wouldnt get either...but its your truck, not mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

im getting a mid size vehicel. not fullsize. im 17 and the rents r buying something decently cheap on gas cause ill be going to college 2500 miles away. my budget it around 25-27 grand. i can get a good deal on the colorado cause dad used to work for a dealer for about 10 years.

im getting a mid size vehicel. not fullsize. im 17 and the rents r buying something decently cheap on gas cause ill be going to college 2500 miles away. my budget it around 25-27 grand. i can get a good deal on the colorado cause dad used to work for a dealer for about 10 years.
5 cylinder colorado is gay too. If you look at 2006's you can get a killer deal right now. I saw 4wd f150's for 12,000 off msrp. and same thing with the gmc's/chevys.

so you are gonna spend 26k on a TRUCK to drive CROSS COUNTRY multiple times? Seems pretty silly to me. Hell all that time and gas....way cheaper just to fly lol.

so you are gonna spend 26k on a TRUCK to drive CROSS COUNTRY multiple times? Seems pretty silly to me. Hell all that time and gas....way cheaper just to fly lol.
well i have a car now and i dont like it. and why not get something new since dad is offering to buy lol competing is really the main concern right now for me. i can get rims and make the jeep look kewl and it would be diffrent cause nobody has one. id also have lots of room for about 4 10s or 12s. i could do the same with the colorado but lose the back seat.

well i have a car now and i dont like it. and why not get something new since dad is offering to buy lol competing is really the main concern right now for me. i can get rims and make the jeep look kewl and it would be diffrent cause nobody has one. id also have lots of room for about 4 10s or 12s. i could do the same with the colorado but lose the back seat.
figure 2500*2ways*3 time a year=22500 miles a year just driving from home to school and school to home. (home being your parents...ex home? lol). Plus I don't think it would be comfortable for even half the drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. If your parents have the money to waste...I say go for it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif.

if ur traveling aaaaaalllllllloooooooooootttttttt back and forth get something small and economical
honda civic is your friend
For sure, never been a been civic fan....but I must say my friends 06 is pretty nice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.