Which vehicle to buy?

black extended cab colorado, black 22's. + r/k sports supercharger OR turbonetics H3 turbokit.

or do a LS2 swap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

then take the back seats out and do a badass install in there.

cardomain.com has a awesome black colorado w/ a pair of type X's in it.

black extended cab colorado, black 22's. + r/k sports supercharger OR turbonetics H3 turbokit.
or do a LS2 swap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

then take the back seats out and do a badass install in there.

cardomain.com has a awesome black colorado w/ a pair of type X's in it.
well black is the color of choice, going with crew cab, 20s(know where a set r for it cheap) and i will prolly save for a supercharger or similar with a magnaflow exhaust system.(i love wholesale prices)

well black is the color of choice, going with crew cab, 22s(know where a set r for it cheap) and i will prolly save for a supercharger or similar with a magnaflow exhaust system.(i love wholesale prices)
Fixed for sexiness:cool:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.