Which T-Nuts do you use to use to secure a sub to box?

Participant count
  • Participant list
u dont need links lol got to home depot ...99% of subs will work with 1/4 20...i jus had to drill holes in basket out very little ..a file will work..i used on last 2 boxes with sa.s and dd.s
okay cool, I'll be using them for the box im building for my Sa-8s, thanks all!

put a drop of ca glue on them before you screw them down ... just dont get any in the threads.

Yeah I gorilla glued my t nuts in. And I found that the hex head bolts, have um, too big of a head:blush:

I use the ones with a robertson head,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

They screw it to the chassis frame and screw it on to the other side bottom of the car. Removing the car seat is harder to be done because it's...
That would be a function of the harness, not the HU, I think. Have you looked into a Maestro or iData interface? i would check with crutchfield...
thanks DB, that definitely helps swallowing a $300 price tag 😂 these would essentially be running midbass for me too
What is your budget? With being exposed to Rain.. I would recommend looking at a marine grade SAS Bazooka for the sub stage

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
butterMilk
Screenshot_20240531-022053.png