Which HU should I get?

#1Kickerfan

Im looking for advice on HUs im very picky as far as style but ive narrowed it down to three kinds and i want to know which one will perform the best with my dual kicker 12" cvrs with a kicker 750.1 amp and what others have experienced with these players. Thanks

Eclipse CD5100

JVC KD-R900

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X493

Thats easy, get the Clarion DXZ785USB. Im picky myself, but I also didnt want to spend a lot of money and a HU. Its a great player with lots of option for speaker placement options, type, 3-way x-over, individual speakers gains, 3 band eq or standard bass and treble settings, and much more. The sound quality is great, not the best by any means, but great. It also has an internal amp cutoff option if you plan to have all speakers on amps. I am really enjoying this unit with its features, sound quality, and options. I recommend this player.

as far as I know decks don't effect amps/subs performance too much, especially with high level decks. So get whichever has the features you like best IMO. I'm a JVC fan, even considering getting a r800 for my wife so the r900 would be my pick I guess.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.