Which exhaust to choose?

depends what you are looking for. if you just want sound then get a flowmaster 40 series and pipe arrangement of your choice. 45 out the back, side swept, straight out the back, stock. (round 250) if you want performance and sound you should do headers back, but thats gonna cost you.

just go to a local muffler shuop and get a flowmaster 40 series. one inlet and two outlets.

if they say more than $300 tell them they are nuts and go somewhere else

What are you looking for?

Flows have a nice sound IMO. Magnaflow is smooth and deep, Gibson is fairly mellow too.

I like the classic muscle car sound of turbo mufflers. Deep and burbly at idle and cruise but gets nasty when accelerating hard.

I prefer Borla myself, even though it is a little on the pricey side. I purchased and installed a Split-Rear Exit Cat-Back System on my 1995 3kgt about 6 months ago and it's been wonderful. Nice, deep rumbling sound. I got about 11 BHP ever since I installed it as well. I know it's expensive, but it is by far worth the $$$ you rake over.

i say go gibson or basani. imho they sound the best and the basani is gona put out a really nice hp gain. Don't do something custom unless you have heard the setup before or you just want to take a risk.

Save up, get real, and go headers back, flowmaster 40 series are a must.

But even better is Moist's profile picture... Welcome the the forums. .lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.