Which box design for my HDC315?

JW......what makes you say that is the better choice?
I know it needs atleast 4 cubes. I think it will be real muddy sounding in a smaller box.

From what I'm hearing on the tuning, 34-36 seems to be real nice once sub is broken in.

i vote 4 if thats net......but would go a lil more if ya can .....
I wish I could but that is all I can squeez into my trunk.... The only other way to get a tad bit more is to do away with the double baffle in the front....

I dont think it would b worth it tho, would it?

4.0 at 34 but thats just what sounds best in my car. i wont disagree with djl but in my car 38hz tuning sounds like ass

I like how the maker of the sub chimes in and you say bump.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

Love it.

As most intelligent people would say: Go with the creator's opinion, seeing how he probably knows it better than anyone else.

Yeah, that was retarded bumping after DJ tells you go with 4 cubes and tune higher than 34 hz. I designed him one: 4 cubes net @ 38 hz, sub back port back. But he wanted something else. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

I have already said higher tuning.... Just build a **** box and see how it sounds. I dont understand why people think they have to tune these so low.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.