Which amp poll.

Most efficent amp at .5 nominal

• Total voters
Dude. You remember how long you cried for me to stop mocking you?You and old but lover keep talking s*** and I keep continuing to back up what I say.

I'd use job before 2 American build houses I've tried.
You’ve never mocked me. You always make yourself out to be a dumb ****. That never does what you say you will do. Never.

I compete in MECA. I was right at a 154.7- 155 in my MOD4 class last season. ( That was at the old class limit of 7500) But it does a 156.8 at the headrest on music at full tilt demo mode ....

And I do a 136.0 Park n Pound in DB4 class(that was at the old class limit of 7500, not the new 10,000 limit) Which is 6th loudest in the country right now.

Dale Efaw, you can easily look me up on MECA site.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...