Which amp poll.

Most efficent amp at .5 nominal

• Total voters
Never used any of those amps or anything even remotely close to that big but if you're limited on power the SCV line from Sundown stands out to me because of the capped voltage and will do good numbers off of lower voltage I read somewhere that they don't make a ton more power at higher voltages not sure if that's true at all I have heard some good things about the vital power amps and the price on those seems to be killer that in the Sundown would be my top two followed by the B2 and Orion comes in last just don't feel like it would be as durable as the others but have nothing to back that up just a hunch

Never used any of those amps or anything even remotely close to that big but if you're limited on power the SCV line from Sundown stands out to me because of the capped voltage and will do good numbers off of lower voltage I read somewhere that they don't make a ton more power at higher voltages not sure if that's true at all I have heard some good things about the vital power amps and the price on those seems to be killer that in the Sundown would be my top two followed by the B2 and Orion comes in last just don't feel like it would be as durable as the others but have nothing to back that up just a hunch
Im sure the sundown is a beast. I want to try the full bridge but they aren't nearly as over built. Not to mention I have a .5 ohm final impedance. Only full bridge amp I've seen that is well built is the banda..

I really don't know shat about the Brazilians only full bridge I would run at .5 is mmats and that's crazy money and I'm not even sure if they make an amp that big they might though anything under one ohm and I just stick with Korean cuz I'm too poor to be blowing up amps

I really don't know shat about the Brazilians only full bridge I would run at .5 is mmats and that's crazy money and I'm not even sure if they make an amp that big they might though anything under one ohm and I just stick with Korean cuz I'm too poor to be blowing up amps
Mmats full bridge 15 years ago. Lol. But yea if they didn't cost so much I'd run them. Two 4ks woukd be sweet!!

Sounds like my situation except I can’t afford an 8k amp lol
If I can sell my nc 3600 I'll grab a 12k. Lol

Save 100 bones at a time amperson.

I had to pay 500$ in tickets so it set me back a bit.

My amps for sale fyi. It's a solid 3500. If you get a voltage regulator you can run 14v battery and get 4500 out of her.

400 bones

Last edited by a moderator:
For someone who knows everything like yourself it should be an easy decision. If money is no object the sundown NS2 is the best amp on the market in that range... if your cheap as fvck like me and want a great performing amp the Vital power is better then my crossfire 8ks and ampere Tfhe 9.0 forsure..

For someone who knows everything like yourself it should be an easy decision. If money is no object the sundown NS2 is the best amp on the market in that range... if your cheap as fvck like me and want a great performing amp the Vital power is better then my crossfire 8ks and ampere Tfhe 9.0 forsure..
The nightshade is 2x the price of the vital power.

You seen any efficency numbers from the b2 or Vital power?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...