Which amp poll.

Most efficent amp at .5 nominal

• Total voters
[quote name='Popwarhomie']Pretty much an HD8k that does rated at 40hz instead of 1000. I don’t know why they didn’t just make it a bass 8k.[/QUOTE]

17 inches is pretty appealing. Should be called the Bass 8k but there might be some significant design difference idk. @shizzzon ?

Lot more than that.. Let me, again..., explain the differences between the MD8000 and the HD line.

I say again because Taramp's so called project manager manages to spread so much misinformation.. it's like being the politically correct corresponder for Taramp's while i still am a distributor and tech advisor..

For one, the MD8000 line is tested at 60hz, not 40hz.

We have already posted all of the new features of the MD8000 on our business page on Facebook so i'll just copy it here too-

Comparing MD8000 to US eX model HD8000-1

MD model is 1.5lbs heavier, 1" longer, bass boost and bass center FR, etc..

But here is the juicy new information-

New MD8000 is 7.5% more efficient than HD8000eX

MD8000 is rated at 60Hz vs HD8000eX rated at 100Hz

MD8000, for the first time EVER, is now rated = 1%THD vs HD8000eX rated at =10%THD

MD8000 is now rated at 12.6vDC vs HD8000eX rated at 14.4vDC

MD8000 FR is now FLAT.

Rated for 10-10Khz -3db, 20hz - 5KHz - 0db

And lastly, the new MD8000 now has 7-way System protection.

MD8000 will not come with Line out or LED Monitor(sold separate) or Voltmeter, BUT..

MD8000 Premier line WILL come with LED Monitor and onboard Voltmeter

He was also the one spreading rumors that Taramps was making an HD20000 when they were discontinuing the T20k and told my friend at slamology the Bass 30k sitting on the table weighed over 60lbs, etc..

There is no point. IT happens all the time.

I just know our information is correct and in the rare case it isn't, it's immediately shared to be corrected.

We are still slated for a Bass 3k, 6k and 20k to be made. ETA unknown but coming. nonetheless.

He was also the one spreading rumors that Taramps was making an HD20000 when they were discontinuing the T20k and told my friend at slamology the Bass 30k sitting on the table weighed over 60lbs, etc..

I just know our information is correct and in the rare case it isn't, it's immediately shared to be corrected.

We are still slated for a Bass 3k, 6k and 20k to be made. ETA unknown but coming. nonetheless.
Will it protect at .5 no nominal?

Thank you for the info.

I tag you to get accurate information, not to start anything. I don't think you took it that way, but I just want you to know why I like tagging you when it comes to anything relating to taramps. Thanks for the information

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...