Which 8" subs?

@Ridinhi I was pleased that it was the previous basket and cone design
20210103_091155.jpg
20210103_091150.jpg

Console location is poor for sub placement and spreading them around to different parts of the cabin may not work well either. Can you just narrow it down to the in the rear location?
After building a few behind the set setups, console placement was my only option. I purposely switched out my bench seat for buckets just for this reason

I just bought an "open box" HD 10 got it Thursday haven't hooked it up yet but its stout. Bought it to replace my less them impressive x10v2

My AB HD15 was very impressive to me. I'm undecided whether to go with 2- HD10's or 1- Fi 15" behind the seat. The mounting depths are close to the same (7-¾" and 8-¼"). The box will have 3.5 cubes net. How much power are you going to put on your HD10?

Will be doing 2 8" subs in a in custom console ( ported)and 2 behind rear seat(ported). Both sets will be powered with its own cadence a7hc. Which subs will be loudest with the power i have? The truck is a f250.

What is your max mounting depth behind the seat? And, what is the biggest box that you can build behind the seat? You basically need a big wedge box with around 3 cubes net for 4-8's, depending on which one you pick.

My AB HD15 was very impressive to me. I'm undecided whether to go with 2- HD10's or 1- Fi 15" behind the seat. The mounting depths are close to the same (7-¾" and 8-¼"). The box will have 3.5 cubes net. How much power are you going to put on your HD10?
I have a brutal sounds bs2.1 2k brand new that I've never used so I'm going to try that out at a half ohm and see what happens!

For the price (I copped it on pre-order for $225) I've recently seen it on black Friday special for $208 shipped you can't beat it but I have this Korean so I'm gonna run it. The hd 10 is going in my daily driver that I hardly even drive these days

I'll go two 10's behind the seat and everything will be hidden. Stephen's 6.5" midbass in the doors and Rockford 3-½" tweets in the dash. Smart 3K and an AB four channel. Everyrhing hidden.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.