Incriminator Audio Death Row $340

Fi Car Audio BL $264

Audioque HDC $249

Other? ? $?

All rated at 1000 wrms

All within a general price range.

I have:

MMATS D2000.1

Nissan Frontier extended cab with stock electrical.

I Want:

Good SQL Daily Setup

Plenty of output when I want to show off

These all seem to be good subs. Anticipating moderate sized ported box. I am sure there are other subs out there as well. Tell me about them too. Thanks for your input.

Thanks for the replies. If you don't mind, could you briefly explain why your sub choice would be better than the rest? I realize TS specs are just on paper and real world is entirely different, but some of those subs do not have nearly the spec'd linear travel, BL values, etc. as the ones I listed. I am basically looking for which subs would proved the highest output without audible distortion, given my setup. I know my electrical system being stock hinders me a bit.

Thanks for the replies. If you don't mind, could you briefly explain why your sub choice would be better than the rest? I realize TS specs are just on paper and real world is entirely different, but some of those subs do not have nearly the spec'd linear travel, BL values, etc. as the ones I listed. I am basically looking for which subs would proved the highest output without audible distortion, given my setup. I know my electrical system being stock hinders me a bit.
not sure about the other subs. but i heard the AQ on some different set ups and its all around a very good sub. plays rap and rock very well. and for the price and customer service you can't beat it.

Thanks for the continued input. In regard to a few replies, I doubt I will have 2000 watts to work with. Remember, I have a stock electrical system and the amp is rated at 1500 watts, though I'm sure its a little underrated. Also, now that I think about out, I wonder if the HDC 18" would be a good choice. A lot more displacement, minimal extra cost, same power?

Could also consider 2 AQ SDC's off that amp. I've been VERY happy with every AQ set up I've run or built for others. They can sound good on all types of music and get **** loud when you want them to...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.