Where to get a plain, custom door panel made?

good luck with your ghetto install then lmfao.
You're being unnecessarily unfriendly and it's pretty annoying. Just because you're a self-proclaimed "professional" doesn't give you the right to act like you're better than me (or anyone else for that matter) or that you're smarter than them. Lol. I didn't come here to have sarcasm.

Then again. It's just like Tomshardware for PC stuff. The "professionals" get snippy when someone doesn't like their advice.

He was correct and you are married to the idea of having multiple speakers and sizes in each door for what?.. bragging rights?.. it IS a ghetto install... for a pair, maybe four low wattage subs no less... your car, your preference I guess... put up some pics if you get the panels done will ya'?.. ought to be interesting

He was correct and you are married to the idea of having multiple speakers and sizes in each door for what?.. bragging rights?.. it IS a ghetto install... for a pair, maybe four low wattage subs no less... your car, your preference I guess... put up some pics if you get the panels done will ya'?.. ought to be interesting
Again I really don't care about professionalism.

Plus if you read any of my other comments, I stated I wanted to close off the different sized speakers. I'm not as stupid as the other guy makes me out to be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.