Whats with the hate on the HCCAs?

Plenty!!! The HCCA"s replaced My 2 Re XXX 18's.... The 18's replaced my American Bass VFL Comp subs... Been thru too many to name!!!! Cant take nothin from HCCA's in right box with enough power to them!!!! U cant either!

You havent heard many big subs have you?
Plenty!!! The HCCA"s replaced My 2 Re XXX 18's.... The 18's replaced my American Bass VFL Comp subs... Been thru too many to name!!!! Cant take nothin from HCCA's in right box with enough power to them!!!! U cant either!

With all that being said,if your real curious,go ahead & buy the HCCA's... Just make sure u give them what they need & u should be happy... If u don't like,you should have no problem selling them here or on ebay

i was doing 45s sealed and 47s usaci outlaw with a single hdc3 alum coils 15 on 1600watts..
Like I said before. Knowbody here knows what his setup is. All we see is a number, for all we know it could of been at 30hz out of a trunk. Who knows and who cares. We all know there is better but give credit where credit is due.

The park n pound im not sure of. However, i am sure of the 144dB SPL. He won first place in his class on that and the park n pound though.

Vehicle was 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee; box was 4cu.ft tuned @ 32hz; this was done on a 40hz track i believe (im not sure the test tone though). Daily setup w/ one sheet dynamat in the roof

Last edited by a moderator:
The park n pound im not sure of. However, i am sure of the 144dB SPL. He won first place in his class on that and the park n pound though.
Vehicle was 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee; box was 4cu.ft tuned @ 32hz; this was done on a 40hz track i believe (im not sure the test tone though). Daily setup w/ one sheet dynamat in the roof
I am assuming this is the Pottsville,PA July 15th MECA 2x show

I'm guessing you are refering to Braxton Pappas , 144.1 in Street 3, even though that is a decent score in S3 he was 2nd place behind Matt Wade with a 146.6db in S3, and he was 3rd in P&P DB3 with a score of 118db avg. , Mike Conti 121.8db avg was 1st in DB3

If so credit goes to the guys who actually won those classes , still a decent score in S3 though

you guys saying the world record for a single 15 is 136 or 137?????
Park and pound and that is overall.
an hcca 15 can easily do that score legal done correctly, hell even done a bit wrong. y'all ever actually use some and really mess with em a lot? they may look bigger than they are and cost more than they should but just looking at the performance of it its a beast. i had 2 of the 15s and they were STUPID! and idk who said they dont like lows. they are murderers of the lows. better re-evaluate your box designing skillzz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Meant park and pound and no you cannot do that easily. MECA > Competitors > SPL > Park & Pound
MECA park and pound. Measured 6 feet form the car. A single 15 isn't doing that.
idk what you guys are getting at. youre saying a tl at a parking lot comp is different than a tl at an iasca event?
I laughed so hard

Just thought I'd post this

2012 Top 10 Park & Pound Scores

Competitor Class State Score

Steve Mick DB5 OH 138.00

Blake Hunt DB5 KY 137.50

Eric Alexander DB5 OH 137.10

Eric Mireles DB5 CA 137.00

Richard Wojcik DB5 TN 136.70

Darren Musick DB5 TN 136.20

Jeremy Kough DB4 KY 135.60

Brandon Woolridge DB5 VA 135.50

Bola Adekunle DB5 IN 135.40

Ray Maestas DB5 CA 134.80

an hcca 15 can easily do that score legal done correctly, hell even done a bit wrong. y'all ever actually use some and really mess with em a lot? they may look bigger than they are and cost more than they should but just looking at the performance of it its a beast. i had 2 of the 15s and they were STUPID! and idk who said they dont like lows. they are murderers of the lows. better re-evaluate your box designing skillzz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
This, apparently they haven't seen Ian's white monster...

Of course no ones gonna wanna pay mrsp for a sub they can find other subs for less that can perform better but if u get these on a good deal like Craigslist or something they sound good people just like to act like they know everything there is to know about everything on forums

They also are not very musical subs. They like higher tuning and sound pretty bad.
SO false HCCA's are low end MONSTERS and sound good and take tons of power, looks like whoever you know doesn't know how to install.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.