Whats with the hate on the HCCAs?

SO false HCCA's are low end MONSTERS and sound good and take tons of power, looks like whoever you know doesn't know how to install.
They are quite popular around where I live. They do get loud but, lowend monster and good lowend sub are two different stories. Sure some of the setups I have heard with them where bad installs but, even the good ones were not big lowend monsters. Musically they sound like shit and that doesn't mean with rap. If you throw on a decent Eric Clapton song you will hear just an awful reproduction of a bass guitar. Decent subs made cheaply though just not for the money are they of good value.

They are quite popular around where I live. They do get loud but, lowend monster and good lowend sub are two different stories. Sure some of the setups I have heard with them where bad installs but, even the good ones were not big lowend monsters. Musically they sound like shit and that doesn't mean with rap. If you throw on a decent Eric Clapton song you will hear just an awful reproduction of a bass guitar. Decent subs made cheaply though just not for the money are they of good value.
A lot of good subwoofers have issues with Bass Guitar bro doesnt mean its not a good sounding woofer or that the install was bad for that type of music. Also everytime I've heard HCCA's they were LOW END MONSTERS they tear **** up and they do well in big boxes you can think what you want but I will never agree after hearing 2 12's on 5k @ 28hz and destroying dudes Yukon. They took the power VERY WELL and the excursion in a big box was surprising without bottoming, honestly if I wasnt already dedicated to my beautiful NEO's I would pick 2 up.

A lot of good subwoofers have issues with Bass Guitar bro doesnt mean its not a good sounding woofer or that the install was bad for that type of music. Also everytime I've heard HCCA's they were LOW END MONSTERS they tear **** up and they do well in big boxes you can think what you want but I will never agree after hearing 2 12's on 5k @ 28hz and destroying dudes Yukon.
Agree to disagree.

Mike Conti is who i was referring to
I stand corrected, thats a little off for M3 , I just assumed it was Braxton because he was the only one with a 144 @ that show, just curious if he is running 4ft3 in a 98 cherokee, what put him Modified, is the box above the window line, still not bad on a single 15 for daily, but he might want to fuse down out of M3 if he wants to be competitive, 12 of 32 with points are 150.0 db or better in M3

Mike Smiley / TN - 154.3db

James Carroll / TN - 153.3db

Stephanie Sharlow / TN - 153.2db

Justin Tomlin / TN - 152.9db

Derrick Weber / OH - 152.0 db

Ian Carothers /IL - 151.6db

Ryan Herter /IL - 151.4db

Mike Mcbride /IN - 151.3 db

Anthony Stephens / WV -150.7db

Will Mantlo / TN - 150.5db

Colby Sarver /VA - 150.4db

Rick Dodson / IL 150.0

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.