Whats with the hate on the HCCAs?

They're not bad, but not all they're hyped up to be. Definitely not worth MSRP.

My largest beef with them is the proprietary recones. You're at the mercy of DEI for availability and price of reocne when and if you break one.

Thats pretty good for a single 15.
Yes it is, don't get me wrong but I would expect a little more out of those for the price. At least in the 46's. Just yesterday I watched pr-festiva break a 150 twice with a single 12 and 2 strapped AQ 2200's sealed at the dash none the less.

I'm trying to get your point here.
This was just out of a slot ported box. If he wanted a solid burp box to get even louder, he knows how to build it right. With an aero port.
wat? Loudest box ive ever had didn't have an aero port....it was a hybrid horn!

I see. Today that kid with the HCCA 15 got a 144dB on Meca SPL and 138 on park n' pound
hm. i thats not that bad. it would have been better if it were on music tho. honestly with the 4-500 for the hcca you could almost get 2 of the aq hdc3 15s. hell you can get a new hdc4 for that price. i mean i think the hdc3 would fit very well for the power you have in your sig IMO.

aq hdc3 15 $279 NEW- HDC315 Copper Coil Subwoofer

aq hdc4 15 $439 NEW- HDC415-D1-A

I tried some HCCA's in my wall once, they got stinky quick :p seriously, not worth the money for sure. Even the basket cracked on the ones I tried. I still cannot understand that out of all my youtube videos, that video of the hcca's is most popular?!?! wtf?

i've always liked the origina HCCA's but loved the H2's the best. Had a new red basket HCCA also, it was a nice sub for me, no complaints. Cannot chime in on their quality though, as I have no argument it appears by the pic!

I tried some HCCA's in my wall once, they got stinky quick :p seriously, not worth the money for sure. Even the basket cracked on the ones I tried. I still cannot understand that out of all my youtube videos, that video of the hcca's is most popular?!?! wtf?
Cause your other videos arnt that interesting..... Lol

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Isnt there a black version of the hcca...?? Supo to be better or something.??

Cause your other videos arnt that interesting..... Lol 

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Isnt there a black version of the hcca...?? Supo to be better or something.??
YOU
violent.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.