Whats the loudest 2 12's you have ever heard??

.....that comment makes no sense because theyre not the same price. that arguement would never occur. haha yea and pics of trophy. sounds like youre talkin out of your ass now.

DD is preferred for SPL. but they dont leave nothing to be desired.

never heard any 2 12's setups worth mentioning, i have a single hdc12 on a bxi2008 thats the loudest single 12 i've ever heard, but ill admit the only other remotely decent 12's i've heard are re sx's and jl w7s, hdc murders them both

.....that comment makes no sense because theyre not the same price. that arguement would never occur. haha yea and pics of trophy. sounds like youre talkin out of your ass now.
DD is preferred for SPL. but they dont leave nothing to be desired.
I can see now that you can't read and like to argue about nothing like a women. I never said anything bad about Alpine to begin with. You must already be deaf if DD's Spl is not enough because I said "as far as spl goes". I didn't even mention SQ. I'm a grown a$$ man, why would I lie about a trophy that I don't even care about? This thread is about the loudest 2 12's, so stay on topic because you're not smart enough to prove me wrong. I'm talking facts while you're talking about a whole lot of nothing.

mine....mines tons louder now tho, setup in sig new vids coming when its not 0 degrees out hopefully in a couple months //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i dont know... i must say those soloxs hit pretty hard. but the sq isnt best. also...

it all about the 12.... the kid who say nobody in his town has 12... your town does not know what is up, obviously.

two 12 and one 15. if done right. all you need.

or get something awesome like a few dual coil dual magnet 12.. like my dls.. all i need.and once i have 4 12 jl and an 18 run.. and then later 2 15 after the jl get stolen. then got 4 mtx 12 when car burned up. then got dls when amp destroys all the mtx lol... nightmare is finally over with my dls.

but solox definately hit hardest imo. just no sq. (N)

I can see now that you can't read and like to argue about nothing like a women. I never said anything bad about Alpine to begin with. You must already be deaf if DD's Spl is not enough because I said "as far as spl goes". I didn't even mention SQ. I'm a grown a$$ man, why would I lie about a trophy that I don't even care about? This thread is about the loudest 2 12's, so stay on topic because you're not smart enough to prove me wrong. I'm talking facts while you're talking about a whole lot of nothing.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Your talking about a whole lot of nothing, and just running your mouth.

Now either prove you're utter ******** with a pic of your trophy w/ username or STFU and GTFO

the loudest I have ever heard was 2 HART 12's paper cones poly wasnt popular back then running off a massive Rockford Fosgate amp. I checked everywhere for extra speakers or Amps but it hit so hard the way it was set up quarters would just dance off the roof almost instantly. You could not sit in the vehicle to listen to it.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Your talking about a whole lot of nothing, and just running your mouth.

Now either prove you're utter ******** with a pic of your trophy w/ username or STFU and GTFO
I just gave my opinion just like everyone, but you and pioneerwimp just can't let it go. Someone else said DD before me, so why did yall get so emotional. Why not jump on the other guy that said DD? You are the only 2 in this thread hiding behind a computer trying to be tough. Everyone else seems to have good common sense. Please don't answer those questions because I know your answers will be special ed.
Picture143.jpg
Picture140.jpg

I'm still backing everything up. I don't lie about car audio or tell people to STFU/GTFO unless I plan on meeting them face to face.

I'm still backing everything up. I don't lie about car audio or tell people to STFU/GTFO unless I plan on meeting them face to face.
What a grown man thing to say. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.