Whats the loudest 2 12's you have ever heard??

Everyone has their opinion on the best "Subs" and using the information of a SPL Comp winner isnt very accurate either being at one point RF had 2 subs HE2 12's which was their 2nd lowest sub that one, while Kicker one with their SoloX's and L7's

Its all about how you set it up, the vehicle its in, and the box.. there so many variants involved.. just as RF proved, you dont have to be the "most bad *** to win" just that you installed it the best compaired to all those that they went up against..

In my sole opinion i would have to say the loudest 2 12's in respect to the topic of this thread would be the following 2 choices.. being they ran so close.

2 Kicker L7's In a Honda Civic with the back dash ported running an old school 600w cheata amp that was pushing 1400w in 1ohm mode

2 WGTI12's JBL GTI series being pushed by a 1200w Concept amp

However I am partial to JBL being they have cleaner sound... I must say the JBL had a clearer punch to them...

Loudest music 2 12's is my friends two door Alero. Two DD 9912's one Stetsom 4k2d ported box facing forward, 149db music at 43hz.

Loudest SPL 2 12's is same friend crx street box 156db @ 56hz with two Stetsom 7k2's. But won't play music.

2 9500 mtxs each off a mtx 1200w rms amp...dont remember the model

they sounded very nice and clear...sound quality was pretty good too

in a g35 coupe

Not much, but my buddies old GMC Sierra std-cab. Runnin 2 Pioneer IMPP 12s ported behind the seat off an old skool JBL GTS series amp. Running 300 into each sub. He played Thuggish Ruggish Bone and that thing made my heart skip a beat. Awesome feeling.

the lodest stere ive personally sat in the car and listened to was a 18in solo x walled of in a civic hatch power by a warhorse....fing insain is the only way i can describe it

Box is at lest 65% of what it takes to make a system loud. Good equip is a big part but box is a lot of making a loud system.
SOOOOO very true.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

cant think of any besides my buddy with 2 12" type R's on about 1500w, doing about 143.7 on a TL on music (i think driver's door open a lil) at the show we went to today. i ended up doing a 149.8 with windows down a little, i would of **** bricks if i broke a 150 in a daily setup, but we were happy with our scores

the lodest stere ive personally sat in the car and listened to was a 18in solo x walled of in a civic hatch power by a warhorse....fing insain is the only way i can describe it
spell check my friend.. please use it..

as for this system you speak of.. do you have any pics?

when was this.. I'm very curious

yeah, thats not 2 12"s. there are other threads about "the loudest" systems you have heard, this is a lil more specific

any pics of this solox 18 on a warhorse?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.