Whats the Best KICKER Audio Subwoofer to go with for the Best Sound ? ? ? ?

being "punchy" depends on the enclosure. Same with low end extension. It's not entirely dependant on the subwoofer. A lot of people believe this myth that you posted because "midranges are 6.5" and tweeters are 1" " - but that's because of beaming which isn't an issue with bass frequencies.
this^

Being "punchy" depends on the enclosure. Same with low end extension. It's not entirely dependant on the subwoofer. A lot of people believe this myth that you posted because "midranges are 6.5" and tweeters are 1" " - but that's because of beaming which isn't an issue with bass frequencies.
Foot in mouth! Great reply. All I asked for, and not saying you owe me anything at all, but makes the world spin a little smoother lol.

Let me go ahead, and jump the gun while I'm at, since that seems to be the NORM around here:
SO, YOU BELIEVE THERE IS NO SOUND DIFFERENCE FROM 8" TO 18" SUBS EITHER HUH? 8 SOUNDS JUST LIKE 18" HUH? CAN CARRY SAME FREQUENCIES AND PERFORM JUST ALIKE ON ANY AND ALL LEVELS HUH?

Here's a thought: Instead of just posting blank theories with no supporting evidence (not saying there isn't any to report, simply pointing out you did not post any), stroke a few more keys Einstein, and explain.... UNLESS.... It's truly about the post count rather than post content.... LOL
Nobody ever said there was no "sound difference" everyone is trying to tell you that you can make any size sub hit whatever notes you want depending on your enclosure.. Will bigger subs get louder because of more cone area? Obviously, but nobody here is disputing that

Im just busting your ***** man but anyway brand, cabin size, box design all play a factor in what your setup sounds like. You cant just label 15's as only good for getting low and 10's for being more punchy, my 15 will hit double kick peddals with the best of them and feels like someone is punching you in the chest and moves a good amount of air on lower notes. You can make a sub do whatever you want, As @cfox10 said 8's can get very low in the proper application its just that bigger subs have more cone area and can mve more air, I think that is what you were refering to. didnt mean to come off as an *** by the way haha
All good J-Rock (tell me you've seen the movie "HOW HIGH" anywho) thanks for the reply. I think you're right as far as what I was trying to explain. Maybe it's the air they move, that persuaded me use words like hit, punch, quake etc., when like you stated, it's just the amount of air they move and deliver. Thanks none the less amigo. I'm here for the knowledge.

Nobody ever said there was no "sound difference" everyone is trying to tell you that you can make any size sub hit whatever notes you want depending on your enclosure.. Will bigger subs get louder because of more cone area? Obviously, but nobody here is disputing that
No man, I get it. I was just having a hard time trying to explain what I meant. Appreciate the good useful info. Honest!

All good J-Rock (tell me you've seen the movie "HOW HIGH" anywho) thanks for the reply. I think you're right as far as what I was trying to explain. Maybe it's the air they move, that persuaded me use words like hit, punch, quake etc., when like you stated, it's just the amount of air they move and deliver. Thanks none the less amigo. I'm here for the knowledge.
Not a problem brotha! And of corse i've seen that movie, hilarious haha!

In my opinion, 10's hit.. 12's punch.. and 15's+ get low. So, question is, which sound do you prefer? Guess it pends on the type of music you like to listen to. Too add, I can't really explain what a hit, punch, or lowness sounds like, but you get the gist of it...
I don't think you know what you're talking about. Sub size doesn't determine what type of output it has.

In my opinion, 10's hit.. 12's punch.. and 15's+ get low. So, question is, which sound do you prefer? Guess it pends on the type of music you like to listen to. Too add, I can't really explain what a hit, punch, or lowness sounds like, but you get the gist of it...
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif

Let me go ahead, and jump the gun while I'm at, since that seems to be the NORM around here:
SO, YOU BELIEVE THERE IS NO SOUND DIFFERENCE FROM 8" TO 18" SUBS EITHER HUH? 8 SOUNDS JUST LIKE 18" HUH? CAN CARRY SAME FREQUENCIES AND PERFORM JUST ALIKE ON ANY AND ALL LEVELS HUH?

Here's a thought: Instead of just posting blank theories with no supporting evidence (not saying there isn't any to report, simply pointing out you did not post any), stroke a few more keys Einstein, and explain.... UNLESS.... It's truly about the post count rather than post content.... LOL
I'm sorry man but your seriously spreading more bullcrap thats already been proven wrong time and time again at world nationals.

Data-Bass

please read up on this and learn.

See post #11 and the rest of the thread. You're late.
His post deserved a nutshot no matter time or place...Sorry i don't sit on ca or maf all day //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.