SOLD Whats still left to sell. 1000rms Autotek amp, 400 watt clarion amp and more.

bigbangtheory
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Well my other thread got too big and couldn't edit first page anymore. So this is for the stuff I still have left.

Shipping is already included in these prices.

Autotek SM1 1000rms 1-ohm stable mono amp. Is a nice amp and for what I am asking is hard to beat for 1000rms amp and only a couple months old and I bought new. 120 shipped! Sold Pending a MO dye4metal.

Clarion 400 watt 4-channel amp. Very solid and had a couple years and works like new and almost looks new. 80 dollars shipped!

Pioneer Premier 3-way 6x8's. Only 2 months old, if I don't get rid of them, no biggie, just will keep these as they are pretty nice. 30 shipped! Sold pending a MO from 03f150MrSBF.

Lanzar 3-way crossover. Had for a couple years and still works perfect and the crossover itself looks flawless, just the bass knob is beat up and where it plugs into the one plastic clip broke, so would have to tape it in the crossover or see if something else would work. Probably cost me at least 10 bucks to ship most places, so need to get at least 20 shipped for it!

Also remember if you have delt with me or read my other thread and for all the new people interested in something, I don't do PAYPAL, only MO or cash in a card in an envelope and once I receive it, I will send out next day priority through USPS who has yet to fail me. So lets get the rest of this sold please.

Thanks for the interest.

Autotek 1000rms amp

P1010572.jpg

P1010574.jpg

P1010575.jpg

Recently pulled out as of 11/3/08.

P1010943.jpg

P1010944.jpg

P1010945.jpg

Clarion amp also recently pulled the same date.

P1010950.jpg

P1010951.jpg

P1010952.jpg

Have a friend extremely interested in the Autotek, will let u know for sure tonite... He almost bought a BNIB SM1-1000 from our local shop for $220, glad i told him i could find it cheaper.

what are the specs on that Clarion?
Edit: And what does the Autotek do at 4 ohm?
75rms x2 bridged and 50rms x4. Is a nice solid amp.

Autotek IIRC does only 200rms at 4ohms, so not much. I will double check though.

Have a friend extremely interested in the Autotek, will let u know for sure tonite... He almost bought a BNIB SM1-1000 from our local shop for $220, glad i told him i could find it cheaper.
Let me know. If that guy don't do the package deal by tomorrow and Bdickey don't want it, then it is yours if still interested.

What big ass lake do you live by?
Mosquito lake, one of the bigger man made lakes in Ohio..........why?

that 1000 watt amp cant be that good for that price can it/?
Huh? Paid 150 for it BNIB and only 2 months old.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.