Whats exactly wrong with Kicker & JL?

I just wanted to make sure you weren't going to try to track down the premier D series speakers and be disappointed when they arrive and look and perform identically to your current speakers.
haha , would **** bawls! Thanks though man

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Hmmm. Maybe they changed it:
Picture 1 of 8 for Kicker ZX500.1 (10ZX500.1)

Hers is the 2007 model, but it's the same as the 2010 model sans the cover.
wow, *****.....maybe its only on the 750.1 and up....

haha , would **** bawls! Thanks though man 

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

wow, *****.....maybe its only on the 750.1 and up....
My theory is they just used the same casing, and wired in a different switch which selects different turn on options. ***** though, cause I don't need turn on options, but I sure would like some

Oh wellz... Gonna let my son play his kids games on the laptop, so no more online exasperation of my unhealthy audio obsession for the night...

Back on topic before I go:

Kicker and JL are NOT garbage!! :p

people hate kicker and jl audio (jl audio in the best commercial brand) because they are mainstream and others see how they hype them up to the best when they are not. it is sickening how many people talk about kicker and RF being the best when they are not.

I like my kicker amps alot
as do I good sir

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

people hate kicker and jl audio (jl audio in the best commercial brand) because they are mainstream and others see how they hype them up to the best when they are not. it is sickening how many people talk about kicker and RF being the best when they are not.
thats the fault of idiotic users...it still doesnt make the product any less...thus no reason for it to be hated....

if I come on here and say the Sundown SA 12 is the loudest sub on the market right now (which we know is not true) is that any reason to tell everyone not to buy the SA 12?

Kickers subwoofers are decently prices until you hit the CVX's... $340 for 2 CVX 12's when I got 2 DC Level 3 15's upgraded for that price?! woah? Also Kickers amps are not .5, .75 or 1 ohm stable thus making them not very good for SPL or daily 1 ohm beaters like mine. Sure you could get a 2 ohm configuration and everything but I'd prefer the 1 ohms that are cheaper than the overpriced kicker amplifiers and do more power.

JL I don'[t even want to get started. I saw 2 JLw7 13's only pull a 144 in a hatch back off off 2kw a piece. After that I lost all faith in them, $600 paperweights are what they are, and honestly never thought JL's had that great of SQ.

I'll trade you my zx750 and a half eaten ham sammich for the 700.4 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
Not even in your dreams

Kickers subwoofers are decently prices until you hit the CVX's... $340 for 2 CVX 12's when I got 2 DC Level 3 15's upgraded for that price?! woah? Also Kickers amps are not .5, .75 or 1 ohm stable thus making them not very good for SPL or daily 1 ohm beaters like mine. Sure you could get a 2 ohm configuration and everything but I'd prefer the 1 ohms that are cheaper than the overpriced kicker amplifiers and do more power.
JL I don'[t even want to get started. I saw 2 JLw7 13's only pull a 144 in a hatch back off off 2kw a piece. After that I lost all faith in them, $600 paperweights are what they are, and honestly never thought JL's had that great of SQ.
I'm seeing 150 each on the CVXs which is less than what I was quoted on DC lvl 3 12s. the one ohm stable thing is just personal preference, the 2 ohm power will be easier on the electrical though, thus making them easier to use than the huge .5 ohm amps to the average user.

As far as the JL subs, seeing some do less than expected doesnt make them bad subs. Who's to say his box was correct? there a alot of factors that could have determined that score. I have never looked at any JL subs as a meter sub anyway. JL doesnt make SPL subs. SQ and SQL is the way I see all of their subs. If a person is after all out SQ, then I wouldnt recommend JL to them. Thats just all apart of using subs for their intended purposes. The w7 is a sub to use when you wanna get decently loud and sound better than most while doing it. The SQ you have heard out of JL subs could also very well be the way they were set up.

I think kicker is great for people starting out their systems no hate there. Jl I have always liked too just is soo expensive but, I have always wanted a w7 would trade my xl for one lol. Most people hate the bandwagon brands.
ill build you some jl hybrids for that xl

i got motors and coils pick a size 10-18

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.