whats everyone use to download music?

what he is talking about is a ISO:suicide:. good way to get your rig hijacked or flooded.. or IP zaped or banned for pirating.. my way is foolproof and safe.. soon as i get that posted apology ill share the info with you:santa:
An ISO file is just a disk image file. Basically it's just a collection of uncompressed files ready to be burned to a disk. It has nothing to do with audio. Downloading an ISO file is no different than downloading an mp3. I think you're talking out of your ass.

ISO is the tech term for what your dl'ing if you MUST pirate your music, use ISOhunt or piratebay they seem to be the best of the 2324 sites i have tyed.. also your settings make a HUGE diffrence in quality and speed you will get stuff at..
Definitely talking out your ass.

An ISO file is just a disk image file. Basically it's just a collection of uncompressed files ready to be burned to a disk. It has nothing to do with audio. Downloading an ISO file is no different than downloading an mp3. I think you're talking out of your ass.
Definitely talking out your ass.
talking out my a$$ huh, so your saying you can not get a backdoor on your pc by dling from a torrent site? or a blackhorse? or keylogger or anything along thoughs line? ISO is the format of the file your trying to get.. any hack with a decent VB proggy can write a killer ISO trojan and make it look and play like a mp3 on sampleing..

talking out my a$$ huh, so your saying you can not get a backdoor on your pc by dling from a torrent site? or a blackhorse? or keylogger or anything along thoughs line? ISO is the format of the file your trying to get.. any hack with a decent VB proggy can write a killer ISO trojan and make it look and play like a mp3 on sampleing..
Except it's not you dumb shit. You can put ANY file into a torrent file, hell you could have a torrent file in a torrent file. I download ISO's when im trying to get an image of the disk, such as PS1 games for an emulator, or an install disk for a program.

When i download music via torrents, it's just a torrent file like any other with mp3s from the cd. I use a private site for music and they put mp3s in the torrent file.

Except it's not you dumb shit. You can put ANY file into a torrent file, hell you could have a torrent file in a torrent file. I download ISO's when im trying to get an image of the disk, such as PS1 games for an emulator, or an install disk for a program.
When i download music via torrents, it's just a torrent file like any other with mp3s from the cd. I use a private site for music and they put mp3s in the torrent file.

still dont know how to do this torrent sh1t

Let him be, he "thinks" he know something lmao. I mean what fucktard would put a trojan in an ISO file and mask it as a mp3? An ISO file is just use for burning to disks, meaning it never gets executed so it would be pointless unless your mounting it with a program.

[quote name='zigzag420']@IonRL205 u left me hangin man[/QUOTE]

I already told you what to do

You gotta find a site to use yourself. You asked me how to use a torrent file, and I told you.

Where you get the torrent files from is all on you. I use a private site and I have no invites. Idk what to tell you except google is your friend, but better google if the site you find is safe or not.

To use a torrent:

1.) Go to /Download music, movies, games, software! The Pirate Bay - The galaxy's most resilient BitTorrent site

2.) Search whatever you are looking for.

3.) A bunch of different results will appear.

4.) You click on them and they bring you to another page where it shows who uploaded it and the description of the file.

5.) MAKE SURE you READ THROUGH the DESCRIPTION AND the COMMENTS other people have posted (Scroll to bottom where other people post comments)

****This is important because most of these users have already tried and tested the file you are about to download. They can let you know about the quality and whether or not the file is a fake, virus, etc.****

6.) Once you feel the file is safe and what you want, scroll back to the top of the Description, you will see a little link that says "Get this torrent" with a little horseshoe magnet to the left of it. You click that link. uTorrent will open up with the file hit "Okay" and it will begin to download. There will be a progress bar, once it says "Complete"....I shouldn't have to explain what that means. You find the file to where ever it is saved on your computer and you can play it.

And for the others, yes and ISO is a file that is used to transfer contents of a CD-ROM over the internet. It is essentially an image of a disk. It is a way to have a "disk" on your computer or device without physically having the disk in your hands. They are usually used to play things such as games and must be mounted with a program to run them.

To be honest, if you are not that good with computers I wouldn't bother with Torrents or downloading by this means. First off, when downloading you always run the risk of getting caught, especially with the government trying to make all these internet snooping bills. The chances of you getting caught DLing small music files is minimal than say, DLing BluRays which are fairly large files.

Secondly, I hope to god you have a good Anti Virus on your computer and something to protect you from Malware. Because to be honest its not a matter of "if" you get a virus, its a matter of "when" you get a virus. I've seen many foolish people that don't know what to look for mess their computers up to the point where they are not repairable. So before you go crazy with torrents, make sure you have at least an Anti Virus!

Good Luck.

You should just stop talking at this point, to be honest. You are far from knowledgeable about this, and it's starting to show.

OP, if you're just looking for specific songs, you can try going to Google and typing the name of the song and "site:mediafire.com" at the beginning or end. The biggest problem with this is that you might not find what you're looking for.

If you want to find quality rips, you'll want to find a torrent site. ISOhunt and TPB both blow. Go to Demonoid · The best BitTorrent Community on the web. You should be able to download torrents for free from there. If not, PM me, and I'll give you log in info.

Or, you can try Coda.fm | Music albums BitTorrent downloads directory. Regardless, in uTorrent, hit Ctrl + P, click on "BitTorrent", and from the drop-down list, choose "Forced" for outgoing encryption, and un-check the box for allowing incoming legacy connections. When you add a torrent file to uTorrent, click on it once, and at the bottom of the window, click on the "Trackers" tab. Make sure that if the torrent is from Demonoid, that the only tracker is from Demonoid. Do the same for Coda.fm. Each of these things I just told you to do are to help secure your downloads a bit.

When your torrents are completely downloaded, remove them from uTorrent, so that you aren't seeding for a long time.

To briefly explain what torrenting is, you download a small file that tells the BitTorrent client(whether it be uTorrent, BitTorrent, Vuze, etc.) what you need to download. Other people also have the same torrent, and you're basically downloading the actual files from them. So you download the .torrent file from a website, open it with your BitTorrent client, then download whatever it is you're trying to download, from other people. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.