What's a sufficient electrical plan to support 3k?

I'm trying look up good h.o. alts, but I'm not having much luck. I've done alt replacements in a couple of cars, and usually a quick search finds tons of good alts for the model of car I'm looking at. I've found 200 - 250 amp alts from BNR, Power Master, and Eagle High, but I've never used those companies in the past, or heard much about them. In the past I went to a person named Pat, I think, at a company called Ohio Generators, but I've lost his contact info. He was suggested by somebody on here a few years back.

What's some good alt companies, or sites to look at?

Last edited:
I think someone mentioned it already but if your going to run that much power please invest in some sound deadener.
There is nothing worse than hearing someone's rattle overpower the bass at a stop light.
Of course you can't hear it in the car but its all everyone else around you can hear.
Don't be that guy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.