Install into 08 CTS 10 speaker bose system

Participant count
  • Participant list

nate1017

Senior VIP Member
So I remodeled my old Sub box which used to house 2 SA 12s down to a 1 sub box finally. 1 Sub is blown(not sure how bad) the other just needs a VC terminal replaced so I have a newish v2 12 I bought new to replace the blown one im gonna use to to put in the new box. Anyways im running it to a SAE1200 watt amplifier ig im gonna run it down to 2ohm since the 12v is dvc 4. Battery is in the trunk so power and ground should be cake to get to, the 10 speaker has an amplifier in the trunk as well that runs a low line to the sub although a caddy forum said its not a "true" line, plus there is an issue of where to wire the remote wire into. So I bought this PAC TR-4 Remote Turn-on Module that i believe shluld fit into the amp where the stock sub is wired giving me a remote setup and possibly needing a LOC. Haven't been in the game a while so I appreciate any feedback

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0002J22BE/?tag=caraudiocom-20

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.