What would be better then 2 kicker 41l7122

Trevor Weinberg said:
Do you read the post? I don’t have l7 and I am going with sundown subs. But I came here because I thought there were people that would know more about this. Did not know I was going to have to jump throw hoops to get my ? Answered I thought I gave you everything you needed to know what car, my budget, what amp I wanted to use. And that I would  have a custom box built for the sub. But it worked because I found the sundown subs on here. Glad I could aggravate you though
f**k yeah we'll make you jump through hoops. we offered free time out of our day to give you advice and your dumbass made us jump through hoops to make you listen. people like you are the reason car audio shops are ******** to people like me who know what they're doing because they think im some jackass like you

that about sums it up 
 I don’t know where you live but where I live everybody thinks the left lane is the fast lane not the passing lane so this airhorn comes in handy people move out of the way when they hear it. The crazy thing is it’s louder than my stereo it’s 147db lol

You’re right I guess I should’ve put a number on what I wanted. I know my 2 l5 at 1200 rms did over 130  but that’s as high as the meter that I had went . 

Wrong meter.  😆

I really hope I don't see a $1000 Sundown NSv4 beast in a 1.0 cube sealed box on a kicker 2400.... 

Last edited by a moderator:
based on your stupid statement, you only need 5 hp to get your car moving so why put 1000hp in a sports car? 
 Why does it have to go from 5 to 1000 what about the car that has 500 that isn’t the fastest in the world but beats just about everyone out there except the thousand horsepower Car  why do you have to be complete **** or the absolute best there’s an in between.  I’m not competing with my car I just wanna loud system to drive around with 

I don’t know where you live but where I live everybody thinks the left lane is the fast lane not the passing lane so this airhorn comes in handy people move out of the way when they hear it. The crazy thing is it’s louder than my stereo it’s 147db lol
We do the same thing with bass, you should be close to 145db with the right set up. You're willing to spend $1000 on subs and you're looking at L7's when I picked up two 90lb 4 inch coil monsters for $800 and they take about 5kw each on a $1000 amp and I'm at 153db. I'm shitting all over you for your stupid comments, maybe you should have listened

Where I live the people that have air horns in there vehicles also have a confederate flag in their yard a meth lab in their shed and their  mom's married to her cousin. Just saying 

Kind of a lame excuse to have one. I suspect it goes a little deeper than that 

Where I live the people that have air horns in there vehicles also have a confederate flag in their yard a meth lab in their shed and their  mom's married to her cousin. Just saying 

2VwICmj.jpg

Sounds like a shitty place to live sorry for you.  Also I don’t need an excuse to have one it’s  my car and that’s what I wanted.  

Leave my family alone......
I would but they're f***ed up. They grocery shop at the local food bank yet have high dollar square subs and more guns than a Mexican cartel. 

One minute they're shooting their guns blaring their square subs  (mostly skin head music best I can tell)and blowing that gd train horn at 3am. By 3:05 am they stop all that turn out all the lights and peak out the windows. Idk wtf is wrong with them...

I talk to the audio place over the phone And thats what he said too. Maybe I will just go with one sundown 12. he was also Talking about taking out my rear deck lid speakers and porting in the box into the car.  I’m happy I found the nsv4 on here it  definitely looks like a much better sub. 
yep wait for new SA.. if the amp u have coming in is 1200rms or less.. get a good box bigger than 1.3cfad (around 1.8 we don't know specs yet) tuned at 32hz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.