What would be better then 2 kicker 41l7122

Yes... me too... the guys on this forum straightened my "expert opinions" out. It's been a painfully expensive and sometimes embarrassing process relearning what I thought I knew.

Medicine almost never tastes good but it beats the alternative. 
LMAO!!

yeah its a 5-10 db loss going from the old audio control meters to the new termlab magnum which is heavily calibrated for extreme accuracy. I was well over a 164 on the audio control meters at this older brick and mortar shop that claimed they perfectly calibrated the meter but my setup is not even close to that LOL.

Gorilla Beatz.JPG

L-7's catch a lot of "thumbed-noses" I notice from time to time, but I do declare.... when listened to in a proper arena with correct application, they can be quite exquisitely enjoyable to thine ear drums.

The only problem I have is when I'm enjoying a nice stroll down the roadways I like to sip on tea shipped fresh to my cottage from back home in Londonshire..... and these motherf@#&rz keep splashing the tea all over my face every time I set my tea cup down in the cup holder. It gets on my mustache.....

Last edited:
View attachment 19397
L-7's catch a lot of "thumbed-noses" I notice from time to time, but I do declare.... when listened to in a proper arena with correct application, they can be quite exquisitely enjoyable to thine ear drums.

The only problem I have is when I'm enjoying a nice stroll down the roadways I like to sip on tea shipped fresh to my cottage from back home in Londonshire..... and these motherf@#&rz keep splashing the tea all over my face every time I set my tea cup down in the cup holder. It gets on my mustache.....

Why the two separate boxes? Is the open center area for the golf clubs? Just curious.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.