What type of double DIN can fit inside a 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis

Participant count
  • Participant list

Calcal

CarAudio.com Newbie
What type of double DIN stereo can fit inside a 1999 Mercury Marquis I'm having problem with my AC duct being in the way the one that I have is too big I'm trying to find if there's a smaller type one that I can put in my Dash

Any short chassis Double Din should work. I am using a Kenwood eXcelon 706S short chassis. You give up and CD or DVD use though.
Ok thank you a short chassis double din I'm going to look into that I'm not too much worried about a CD but can you plug a changer up to the back of this type 1

Ok thank you a short chassis double din I'm going to look into that I'm not too much worried about a CD but can you plug a changer up to the back of this type 1
I have a brand new JVC one for sale ..pretty nice deck touchscreen with 13 band eq and any crossover you could imagine ..pm me if interested ... as far as a changer youd have to do an fm modulated one ... I probably have an fm modulated alpine someplace . But the deck does play usb ..so you could put your music on flash drive it also has BT another option is an external dvd player you can hook it up through the deck with rca Jack's.. I have mobile dvd players and hook up cables ...also

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.