what to use to glue pvc to mdf??????

this.

but it has to have the right texture. before you apply it to the mdf out some between your index finger and thumb and test it's stickiness. if it's not too sticky you need a new batch. if it is sticky then it may work. another test is to put some in your mouth and feel the stickiness between your tongue and roof of your mouth. if it's sticky like pancake syrup then you are gold.

this.but it has to have the right texture. before you apply it to the mdf out some between your index finger and thumb and test it's stickiness. if it's not too sticky you need a new batch. if it is sticky then it may work. another test is to put some in your mouth and feel the stickiness between your tongue and roof of your mouth. if it's sticky like pancake syrup then you are gold.
wtf i wrong with some of these ppl? also what part eas north sout west im from the east

wtf i wrong with some of these ppl? also what part eas north sout west im from the east
some of these fools have nothing better to do.....i used to live up around Alexis and Secor and also lived in Point Place and also in Sylvania

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.