what to use to glue pvc to mdf??????

scfaust
10+ year member

im going to mount 6 inch pvc to mdf, last time i did it i used liquid nails. i want to know if theres any thang better? also i think im going to sacure the end, should i?? i was thinkin some sort of epoxy? what do all u think info please. thank you

i have and ive come up with a few ideals so thats y i asked u guys to hear some stuff that everyone here has already done. also i read not to use garilla glue
don't use gorilla glue to make the box with....for pvc to mdf its fine

don't use gorilla glue to make the box with....for pvc to mdf its fine
thank you for the info. also when i glass the inside should i go alil up the port and what about sapporting the end of the port? or just let it hang?

thank you for the info. also when i glass the inside should i go alil up the port and what about sapporting the end of the port? or just let it hang?
its good to support the end of the port also.....and i'm sorry you had to live here. I hate it here

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.