What subwoofers for the rockford fosgate t1500-1bdcp

ive only seen rectangle ports, hard to visualize a circular one. ill have to look up some pics. thank you for the info.
this was my box for four hdc3 18s, i had 5 10 inch sonotube ports and covering each one changed the tuning etc.

15542006_1364883256887548_2697964619550337702_n.jpg

however you cant cover ports with only 1 port in your box so you see those covers i have, imagine the round ports are attached to those pieces and you can unscrew those pieces out and play with the port length to change how the box sounds, you have unlimited adjust ability and tune ability with your bass response in doing so.

look at my post 81 carefully.... it has the graph and response all mapped out for you even a box cutout sheet and design
Sub firing up, port firing back.
could you tell me how to post pics on here that i have stored on my pc please? i just took some pics and also used banana boxes to see exactly what size box i can fit.

could you tell me how to post pics on here that i have stored on my pc please? i just took some pics and also used banana boxes to see exactly what size box i can fit.
use a separate web hosting site such as imgur. No photobucket as they screwed over a bunch of people requesting $$.

so here our the dimensions i can accommodate and still see out my review mirror. 18.5 in tall, 40 in wide, and anywhere from 16 to 26.5 in deep. i can also raise the height to 23 in tall, 40 in wide, and 20 in deep. id prefer the 20 inch deep version so that i can still get groceries lol. now i have to figure out if either of these box dimensions will work for two 18's

What's going on in here?! What amp is that in front of the ports Jeff?

TFE 8,0, its not in front its actually below, the angle makes it look like in front. Thats the space where the third row seats for the van fold down. The amp cant lie flat because there's a battery bank down there as well so it had to be angled.

you gave dimensions already of 26 x 42 x 30 depth. The box design i had is less than that.

so here our the dimensions i can accommodate and still see out my review mirror. 18.5 in tall, 40 in wide, and anywhere from 16 to 26.5 in deep. i can also raise the height to 23 in tall, 40 in wide, and 20 in deep. id prefer the 20 inch deep version so that i can still get groceries lol. now i have to figure out if either of these box dimensions will work for two 18's
no thats no where near enough airspace, you are strangling the subs. What i posted was the absolute minimum for the subs to get loud

For that amount of space you can only do two 15s.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.