What subwoofers for the rockford fosgate t1500-1bdcp

Oh I see what your wanting to do now. Why not use the tradional way tho?
i wasn't getting enough net cubic ft for any box i could come up with that only occupies the trunk area, was getting like 9 cubic ft net. subs require 5.5 to 6 net each.....if i could restart id probably go with two 15's, but i already have the subs, already ordered the amp and the HO alternator and go big or go home right?

i wasn't getting enough net cubic ft for any box i could come up with that only occupies the trunk area, was getting like 9 cubic ft net. subs require 5.5 to 6 net each.....if i could restart id probably go with two 15's, but i already have the subs, already ordered the amp and the HO alternator and go big or go home right?
Box depth can be extended out.

Box depth can be extended out.
yes if i fold one of the seats down....if i folded both seats down then i could put the box in the traditional way but id like to be able to take 2 ppl plus myself in the car. box depth was maxed out when both seats were still up.

You can still use the back seats...where I was getting at is extend the depth a little to gain cu ft. Do you have an actual pic of the rear cargo area? I think you posted one yes?

You can still use the back seats...where I was getting at is extend the depth a little to gain cu ft. Do you have an actual pic of the rear cargo area? I think you posted one yes?
ViMTN2m.jpg

and here is one when i measured with banana boxes lol

GvZkf50.jpg

Honestly, I would have went with smaller subs....now I see what your getting at with enclosure turned a little, but will the liftgate close and not interfere with it?

I know you want big subs bit if you had a Suburban or Tahoe, most def doable....since you own a newer vehicle, with less space than a reg SUV, some things have to be sacrificed.

Honestly, I would have went with smaller subs....now I see what your getting at with enclosure turned a little, but will the liftgate close and not interfere with it?
I know you want big subs bit if you had a Suburban or Tahoe, most def doable....since you own a newer vehicle, with less space than a reg SUV, some things have to be sacrificed.
If I make a box that lays on one of the seats I'll have about 10 inches between it and the lift gate, so should be good. I'll give the 18's a shot first. I hardly ever need my cargo space so giving it up ain't that hard for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.