What sub is this?

That's a warden. If the guy doesn't know that it's probably stolen or he doesn't even have it and you may get shot/robbed/raped/eaten when you show up with cash to buy it.

I messaged with the guy a little and he seems legit. They are d1 so i was planning on running two taramps 3k's to it. I saw that 7-8 cubes would be good size for it?

I would think 9-10cu, but you would be running almost double power. I wouldnt go smaller than 8
I should be able to squeeze that in. Ive heard they can take 5k so i think tuned clean and after box rise i should be safe. Ideally id like to get a taraps 5k and run that but its d1 so i cant run the taramps at 1 ohm. So i need to get a 2 ohm 5k or be gentle on 2 3k's

I messaged with the guy a little and he seems legit. They are d1 so i was planning on running two taramps 3k's to it. I saw that 7-8 cubes would be good size for it?
You can do like 7.5 min but optimal is 10+ least my 21DP says that

I ran 11 cubes each with my 2 21"s. Get a 2ohm Taramps 8k. The 5k isn't worth it IMO. Pay a tiny bit more for the 8k.
I think 11 cubes will be too much for me to fit. Ill have to do some measuring to see what i have to work with. I should be able to get around 9 cubes. And if you recommend the 8k then ill probably just run 2 3k's since I already have one of them. I might not even bother getting this sub in the end. I was thinking to buy this and sell off my xfls. Plus ill have to get some stout electical setup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.