What sub is this?

I think 11 cubes will be too much for me to fit. Ill have to do some measuring to see what i have to work with. I should be able to get around 9 cubes. And if you recommend the 8k then ill probably just run 2 3k's since I already have one of them. I might not even bother getting this sub in the end. I was thinking to buy this and sell off my xfls. Plus ill have to get some stout electical setup
I would not recommend running 2 amps on 1 sub. Gain matching would be a PITA.

Putting one amp per coil Is different from two ampsOn two woofers.
Strapping two amps on one woofer is ok in my book.

Gain matching two amps,one per coil is dumb in my book

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

Ive always had issues trying to gain match Taramps amps.
That's not what I like the hear. I'm gunna be gain matching two hd 15ks here this week

Ive always had issues trying to gain match Taramps amps.
I've never gain matched them

Strapping two amps on one woofer is ok in my book.Gain matching two amps,one per coil is dumb in my book
If everything is in phase and gains are correctly matched, I don't see a problem.

Can you explain your reasoning?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.