what should I look for... problem wise?

cappy72
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
the other day I just noticed that one of my 6.5 drivers is cutting out, so the last time that it cut out/ lost significant output, I faded towards the front left where the driver was and it sounded like it was static-ie and very low(volume wise)...

what could this be? it seems to come and go?

thats what I was thing regarding the loss of power but I am confused about the static that it was getting when it loses the power

thats what I was thing regarding the loss of power but I am confused about the static that it was getting when it loses the power
Probably the connection failing for the most part, but not totally disconnecting.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.