what should i get???

chsvick5
10+ year member

alright guys well i want to know yalls opinion. i have 4 lanzar opti 1232d in a planet audio big bang. big 3 upgrade h.o. alt. nd 2 kinetik battery hc 1400

wat do u think is better than 1 dd 3518. a friend of mine has this. he brags about it but he actually got this with his financial aid money. i worked hard for my money. his dd doesnt throw the lows like the lanzars. yet he claims its better. wat should i get.? (nothing to do with dd cuz then he will start talking smack)

my budget well i say a 1200 for the woofers and amp well i will run 2 planet audio big bang 2400.1

so tell me wat yall think? i prefer 4 12 of any brand please post yalls opinion

e6f068d1.jpg

fi audio makes great subs as does sundown and ssa 2 12's with that much power should bury him. What i am not understanding is why are you in competition with this guy get what sounds good to you digital designs makes nice subs and may be the ticket you are looking for to achieve the sound you want?

i have a chevrolet impala. (so does he) he has the competition boxes custom made. i should tell you enough that when he plays hypnotized by young jeezy his dd starts smelling like coil. irdk why. i say the lanzars have more variation of bass but his just slams harder. i was thinkin of 4 dc audio xl 12. u think will sound good?

alright guys well i want to know yalls opinion. i have 4 lanzar opti 1232d in a planet audio big bang. big 3 upgrade h.o. alt. nd 2 kinetik battery hc 1400
wat do u think is better than 1 dd 3518. a friend of mine has this. he brags about it but he actually got this with his financial aid money. i worked hard for my money. his dd doesnt throw the lows like the lanzars. yet he claims its better. wat should i get.? (nothing to do with dd cuz then he will start talking smack)

my budget well i say a 1200 for the woofers and amp well i will run 2 planet audio big bang 2400.1

so tell me wat yall think? i prefer 4 12 of any brand please post yalls opinion
Take 2 of the subs you have and 1 of the BB2400's and focus on the BOX

I will post this again, b/c it drives the point home. It is all about the BOX!

s Custom Ported Subwoofer Box & 2 Cerwin Vega VMAX Subs - YouTube[/url]

i have a chevrolet impala. (so does he) he has the competition boxes custom made. i should tell you enough that when he plays hypnotized by young jeezy his dd starts smelling like coil. irdk why. i say the lanzars have more variation of bass but his just slams harder. i was thinkin of 4 dc audio xl 12. u think will sound good?
lulz... noob is clipping his dd to death.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.