what should i do

Participant count
  • Participant list

frogcase2002
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
alright, relized i cant get 15s in my trunk, sooo i got a 96 caravan that will just be my extra car and wanting to do something big, just trying to see your guys op. on what i should do, wall ect. thinking either 2 15" zcons or may 4 or 6 gcons, looking to do between 3 and 5000 watts, looking to get pretty loud but dont want it to sound like ****, probley about to order this 270 amp alt today or tomorow,

wanting to see where i should start, whats all into a wall, if i should go less more powerfull subs or more less powerfull

do some research,read some of the stickys/threads, and get an idea just what you want to do/budget/space giving up/power needed/amps/staging ect..do some reading,and decide what your plan consist of,then ask for recommendations/experience of equipment/installing ect.

do some research,read some of the stickys/threads, and get an idea just what you want to do/budget/space giving up/power needed/amps/staging ect..do some reading,and decide what your plan consist of,then ask for recommendations/experience of equipment/installing ect.
iv read alot the last month,learned a whole lot from here, my budget is just going to be ongoing as i build, would really like like 2 saz2500s or something along those lines, pretty much can use all the room in the van,

iv read alot the last month,learned a whole lot from here, my budget is just going to be ongoing as i build, would really like like 2 saz2500s or something along those lines, pretty much can use all the room in the van,
well,fist things first-gut the van out=build some structure support,and deaden..that will start your open budget,and support the structure for the wall build,that will take some time there,and necessary to do for the proper wall build...support.

well,fist things first-gut the van out=build some structure support,and deaden..that will start your open budget,and support the structure for the wall build,that will take some time there,and necessary to do for the proper wall build...support.
will i only need to deaden the front from the wall up?

will i only need to deaden the front from the wall up?
thats up to you..your vehicle.if it were mine,if i were going to keep the vehicle,id gut it out from top to bottom,build 2x4 frame structure,deaden with spray/foam deadner,and seal the inside with 3/4-1inch plywood, and see how much room i want to give up, and then start with running my 0ga supply ect.sit down n write step by step what you need to do/get done day to day,and get material in so you dont have to stop the build..as a wall n power take time to build.patience is very well needed in a big build,along with a deep pocket,if you have both,along with skills, you shouldnt have any issues

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.