What i've been up too... Dual Folded horn done by Toxic Bass for Fattony911

yeha, ok, you can call it a horn if you want, but dont expect it to have much output below 50Hz, or much more gain than a 6th order bandpass enclosure...
Thats what he said....i would just keep him on ignore. That looks sweet as hell. I cant wait to see the inish product.

you already said that.
no I didn't...

the horn signal path is like 50inches long... thats 127cm... thats HALF what it needs to be to get ANY kind of output... not to mention that the mouth is once again half the area it needs to be to get any gain, it WILL act very much like a ported box... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

ah well, atleast there wont be any port noise //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

if it has any output below 50Hz, its because its just acting as a large flared port, and wont be boosting the output at all...
unless u designed that box..u really cant say that

we all dont know what that box is tuned to..if pete designed it more than likely its going to hit the lows well

idont think he designs boxes..especially 2 15's to hit hard in the 50hz and up range...being that the subs being used sux and those freqs i know it was designed to play down low

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.