build009.jpg

build008.jpg

build007.jpg

build006.jpg

build005.jpg

build004.jpg

build003.jpg

build001-1.jpg

I am taking my time on this one, as it is the most compilicated build that i have done so far. I am liking the way that it is coming out so far, and I am also interested in hearing the output from it as well. I am not sure what it will be powered with, but if i am not mistaken, it is for 2 Avalanche 15's/

If i am, fattony, chime in and let me know.

-Robin

More pics coming soon.

not sure what part of that you'd call a horn though...
I took you off ignore just to read that? - wow.

it was Designed by Pete at Team Toxic Bass.......as if that wsnt apparent enough.

Back on Ignore you go

looks promising, cant wait to see the ending of it

Thanks!, and neither can i

Nice! What are you making the cuts with?
Circular saw

Thanks!

it sure is a folded horn. looks like a 1/4 wave or 1/8th wave horn. just by looking at the shortnes of the horn.

any details. other then dimensions.

looks good.

also are those all the dimensions you got?. because it looks like your mising the angle that some of the panels are going to be at.

laters

sheww looks good Robin i new you could do it. ill get the stats up later when i get home from school, it is for 2 15" Ava's not sure whats gonna power them yet though im still undecided. Oh and its a twin rear horn not sure if that's the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.