What is the best 10 inch professional subwoofer for the under 200 dollars?

Anything soundstream or if its specifically 10" your lookin for, id say rocksfordgate P1 or P2. Aside from the type R and X.depends on what kind of bass you want from your 10"s if its a hit in the back your wanting then soundstream and type X but if its quality with a bit of in your chest then the P1 and P2 are your picks.

Anything soundstream or if its specifically 10" your lookin for, id say rocksfordgate P1 or P2. Aside from the type R and X.depends on what kind of bass you want from your 10"s if its a hit in the back your wanting then soundstream and type X but if its quality with a bit of in your chest then the P1 and P2 are your picks.
My experience is what im basing this off of. Fyi

It sounds good. I have read some great reviews about Rockford Fosgate models and definitely wants to try them. Was checking out some content about 10 inch subwoofers on Pinterest and I found this review very helpful: https://speakershunter.com/best-10-inch-subwoofers/

There are more choices available for the best 10 inch subwoofers. I have shared it because some new people can found it useful.

Much thanks!

Hi all,

Any recommendations for best 10 inch subwoofer under 200 dollars? I am looking for Alpine, MTX and JBL. But I would love to know if there are better brands available. Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks
Check the classifieds right now, there's an old Eclipse for sale that is incredibly nice for exactly that price + shipping from a long time member honest seller/trader.

Really though there is no easy way to select "best" without specifying application. How much power do you plan to run, what are you trying to do, how much space do you have to work with?

Most of the Best Buy type brands (MTX, Kicker, RF, JBL, etc.) should be more or less the same in each price tier though.

Hi all,

Any recommendations for best 10 inch subwoofer under 200 dollars? I am looking for Alpine, MTX and JBL. But I would love to know if there are better brands available. Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks
I had some Polk audio subs, awhile back. They were very good. I see that your article also gave them a good review. Sold them on eBay, after I decided to move to 12". Good luck in your hunt.

Check the classifieds right now, there's an old Eclipse for sale that is incredibly nice for exactly that price + shipping from a long time member honest seller/trader.

Really though there is no easy way to select "best" without specifying application. How much power do you plan to run, what are you trying to do, how much space do you have to work with?

Most of the Best Buy type brands (MTX, Kicker, RF, JBL, etc.) should be more or less the same in each price tier though.

That would be my Eclipse SW8000 LMS equipped driver.
Thanks!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.