What is going on with Soundqubed? No response from them???

momofx
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
IL, USA
I have been calling Soundqubed and left numerous messages for purchasing some stuff but they refuse to return any calls and no matter what time or day I call, the call ALWAYS goes to voicemail? Does this company still exist or does their customer service just su.ck???!

I have been calling Soundqubed and left numerous messages for purchasing some stuff but they refuse to return any calls and no matter what time or day I call, the call ALWAYS goes to voicemail? Does this company still exist or does their customer service just su.ck???!
No there customer service just ***** . Don't order nothing expecting to ship out next day,even tho the website claims ships within 24hrs m-f

What a bunch of bull . I guess cheap price=cheap service

hm the times i have called sq i always got some one to answer. i recently ordered 2 of the SDC2.5 15s before they sold out for good. i called and check the inventory on them to make sure they still had atleast a pair before i ordered them. I called for some other stuff to and got answers everytime

I emailed them about the hds's I just got (busted up Styrofoam) and they got back to me within 20 mins.

Just wanted to give them a heads up about FedEx not being careful.

Lol Its off topic but I'm having the same trouble with DJ Stage Gear... I ordered my amp on Sept 11 which was last thursday and guess what.... THEY HAVENT SHIPPED IT!!!!!! YAAAAAYYY!!!!!!!

PM me with the dates, times you called us and a phone number we can reach you at and I will go through our phone logs and find out what the problem is.

We have multiple customer service lines which are staffed, if a call goes to voicemail it means all lines are busy and we are serving other customers. We make every attempt to return calls on a timely basis, usually within one business day. We take pride in our customer service; we know we can't make everyone happy but make every attempt to do so.

dj

PM me with the dates, times you called us and a phone number we can reach you at and I will go through our phone logs and find out what the problem is.
We have multiple customer service lines which are staffed, if a call goes to voicemail it means all lines are busy and we are serving other customers. We make every attempt to return calls on a timely basis, usually within one business day. We take pride in our customer service; we know we can't make everyone happy but make every attempt to do so.

dj
Ok, pm'ing you now... and funny thing is, I ALWAYS got the same line as it ALWAYS went to the same voicemail. Where are the multiple lines??? Am I missing something?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.