What equipment should I get

Participant count
  • Participant list

blubber

I want to get a new sound system. I mean the whole works. A new head unit. 4 speakers placed on the back deck and two in the two front doors.

I was thinking about getting a stereo like the Pioneer DEH-P8400BH CD Receiver. What speakers should I get I was thinking about getting a 2 pair of the Boss chaos eXxtreme speakers. I don't know what to get for the front doors.

I also want to get an amp. what amp should I get. What information do I need to make a decision on which amplifier to get.

Also would my car (a toyota corolla 2004) have enough power to juice this all up including a new subwoofer and amp. Or should I find an alternator and stronger battery to install to make all that work?

Thank you

P.S. I'm looking for high clarity not really loud noise

1. DO NOT get any Boss speakers or anything like that.

2. If you want anyone to take you seriously and actually help you, you need to show some resemblence that you have actually taken ANY time what so ever to read anything on this forum. You OBVIOUSLY have not done so. Read any one of the thousands of posts in the speakers section and you will NEVER see a recommendation for anything by Boss. Take some time, read a couple of the thousands of available posts and reconsider what questions you really want to ask, cause as of right now you are just asking to get trolled

The new crescendo 6.5" mids will be great, you can also get a pair of crescendo super tweeters to go with and you could power them off a dc 175.4k. I highly recommend the crescendo stuff, friend of mine is getting 12 in his blazer with about 4 of the super tweets.

What these guys didn't mention is that we need a budget for your new system. Forget about the boss crap it's a waste of your money and definately not sq equipment Really sounds like you don't know much about car audio But we can help you out

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.