What else do i need?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Live2fish88

CarAudio.com Newbie
CT
Hey guys. I have a 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SV, stock everything with a brand new optima yellow top.

I'm running a Kenwood DNX995S head unit, MMATS dhc1400.1 Amp and two MMATS 12" procast @ 1ohm. Front speakers are run off head unit currently, powerbass 2xl-63c and rear powerbass 2xl-693. I just got a skar audio SKv2 100.4AB amp for those speakers and plan to hook it up in the spring.

Do I need to do anything before installing the amp? I currently have my sub amp running on 4 gauge knu conceptz right off the battery. I plan to do the same with the next amp unless I need to run something different? Somebody said something about bypassing a battery control module but I have no clue how or why. I don't plan to add anything else to the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.