Choosing an amp help

Name'sDEEZ

CarAudio.com Regular
Earth
I just got my bud his components and sub delivered today along with 2 amps but he wants to go with just 1 amp to do the all the work. My question is what amp could handle 4 alpine components that go 80wrms and 240w peak each and a skar 15' 2ohm dvc that does 600rms and 1200w peak?

Hes on a 200$ budget because he has no way of returning the 2 amps that got delivered because dogs are funny

I just got my bud his components and sub delivered today along with 2 amps but he wants to go with just 1 amp to do the all the work. My question is what amp could handle 4 alpine components that go 80wrms and 240w peak each and a skar 15' 2ohm dvc that does 600rms and 1200w peak?

Hes on a 200$ budget because he has no way of returning the 2 amps that got delivered because dogs are funny
Thats a pretty unrealistic budget for a 5 ch amplifier with that kind of power needed/requested. May be better off trying to find a USED amplifier off Ebay. Sale the two amps and use those funds towards a decent 5ch amp even. I myself prefer an amplifier for mids, one for highs and one for sub duty minimum, or a 2-4 ch and a sub amp.

$299
$249
His sub is a DVC2 prob serve better on a 1ohm load for that sub but going be hard find that on a 5 ch for the budget for sure That Apex is Nice but almost $100 bucks over budget

For the Price and looking at the specs. and Knowing that Big D did a Amp Dyno on the Brand. Id prob go with the Harmony to be honest for the Budget. Other than that ...Sale the other amps and gain some funds and get a better rated 5 ch. and or do some searching on Ebay man. Not much out there right now to be honest

I had a similar question and that CAB amp is hard to beat.
As far as specs go. Sure looks like a Bread winner for the money. I havent tried any Cab amps yet, but have seen some at shows and they do well. I Havent seen the 5 ch in operation yet. I think this one would do great for the money. Its been Dyno Tested also.

I had an 800.1 harmony...I ran it pretty hard and never had heat issues plus it made rated power...for a cheap amp I really liked it...can't speak on the rest of their amps but if needed something more budget friendly, I wouldn't hesitate to grab something of theirs...

How about taramps are they are they any good ive seen deals on them almost anywhere from the 3k amps to the 1k amps. Any thoughts on them? @audiobaun @Jimi77
Lots of people run Taramps usually without any issues. I have a 3k that does great. Im not sure they offer a 5 ch at this time. Id have to do some research/looking around as you can do as well. But I havent seen a 5 ch offered yet in theyre line up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...