What do you use to clean your car?

I do pro detailing on the side and compete in several car shows, so needless to say, I have a lot, and am picky as hell.

Washes:

Four Star Ultimate Auto Wash

Poorboys World Super Slick and Suds

Meguiars NXT Wash

Meguiars Gold Class Wash

Compounds and Swirl Removers

Poorboys World Super Swirl Remover #1

Poorboys World Super Swirl Remover #2

Poorboys World Super Swirl Remover #2.5

Poorboys World Super Swirl Remover #3

3M Pro Ultra Cut Rubbing Compound

3M Finesse it Compound

Meguiars Scratch X

Meguiars Color X

Kit Scratch Remover

Paint Cleaners and Prep

Klasse All In One

Four Star Ultimate Paint Cleanser

Meguiars Deep Crystal Paint Cleanser

Waxes and Sealants

Four Star Ultimate Paint Protection

Poorboys World EX

Poorboys World EX-P

Poorboys World Natty's Paste Wax

Poorboys World Pro Polish

Meguiars NXT

Meguiars Gold Class

Meguiars #26

S100 Paste Wax

Turtle Wax Platinum

Mothers Carnauba Cleaner Wax

Mothers Pure Carnauba wax

Zymol Cleaner Wax

Eagle One Nano Wax

Auto Magic Bananna Wax

Quick Detailers / Waterless Washes

Poorboys World Spray & Wipre

Poorboys World Spray & Gloss

Poorboys World QD+

Four Star Ultimate Gloss Enhancer

Adams Detail Spray

Chemical Guys Pro X1 Detailer + Carnauba

Tire and Trim Dressings

AutoMagic #65

AutoShine Bubble Gum Dressing

Meguiars Endurance Gel

Vroom Tire Dressing

Meguiars Plastic-X

CD2 Engine Detailer

Interiors

Poorboys Spray & Wipe

Poorboys Natural Look

Woolite

Oxy Clean

Chemical Guys Air Fresheners

Glass

Stoners Invisible Glass

Poorboys Spray & Wipe

De-greasers

Simple Green

CarQuest Purple Degreaser

CD2 Engine Cleaner

Car Brite Hot Stuff

I still have quite a bit more that I did not list, as I need a wide variety, and always try different products.

I also own both a Rotary Buffer and a Porter Cable Dual Action Polisher; as well as a huge Bissel Carpet Shampoo Machine.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i'm glad to see you like poorboys as well

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif i'm glad to see you like poorboys as well

I've been using PB's for a few years now.

I don't think I have found a product of theirs that I don't like.

Steve is also one hell of a nice guy to do business with!

I've been using PB's for a few years now.
I don't think I have found a product of theirs that I don't like.

Steve is also one hell of a nice guy to do business with!
hell yeah he is. i ordered the professional polish by mistake and he just swapped it out for the others plus an extra few MF towels for the "inconvience" //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what about for wheel wells;. and hub cap tire covers how do u clena that up? and for carpet? whats a good one i got some POORboy cleaner for the exterior i like it. and used magures interior cleaner for the inside and it is nice....

what about the wheel wells? usually they are so dirty that I use griots coverup. otherwise i use this stuff that my sister's friend can get (his father owns a body shop) that is used for overspray. i don't know what it's called, but it strips dirt FAST. be careful on finished surfaces though. i'll try and get the name for you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

for the interior? I use a bissell carpet extractor. I have a little green and a regular handheld one, both work wonders //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

no, i highly doubt that. turtle wax isn't a favorite of mine (cept for the nano tire foam, that junk is TIGHT: applied a month ago, my tires still never get dirty), but i'm sure it's better. what products are you referring to?

I use all car cleaning stuff they sell at the 99 cent only store and to my suprise it works just as good as turtle wax products

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif

If it works for ya then....

he can strip his clear coat if he wants to //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.