What do you think of these amps?

I didn’t do enough research but maybe some of the line had Tiffany and the other doesn’t. I just know my Mike does not have Tiffany and the Barbara Ann didn’t either at the time

I didn’t do enough research but maybe some of the line had Tiffany and the other doesn’t. I just know my Mike does not have Tiffany and the Barbara Ann didn’t either at the time

Before I purchased the Lanna just recently, I had been corresponding with Mike Nicholls, of Us Acoustics. He was very courteous and professional when replying to my inquiries. I did ask him about the RCA jacks, yesterday. He replied saying all US Acoustics amps employed Tiffany style RCAs. Maybe they haven’t always had them, but the whole line does, now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
Additinally, no need to reference "max" anything as those specs are useless. Most of know how to look at specs for a given speaker, amp, HU, etc...
Hello all. Used to come on these forum quite a bit. I used to compete in IASCA MECA etc. and placed 1st 2x with this setup. Anyway this is my baby...
You don't need two amps. The speakers come with crossovers to help protect the tweeters.
Perhaps you changed something without mentioning it here? Maybe a loose turn on line? I dunno man...but we'll take it. Hopefully it keeps working. 👍

About this thread

dsw1204

CarAudio.com Elite
dsw1204
Fairfield, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from