What do you think I should do?

Nukedsodapop
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Somewhere
Alright Im in a predicament (sp?) and I feel like a newb for askin this kinda question... Do you think I should just save up my money for 2 more l7s or sell the l7s and get other speakers, If the ladder then why and Which speakers?

Thanks,

Blake...

Oh yea btw Im wanting loud liike people getting out of your car because it hurts loud, I mean my l7s are loud but ive gotten used to it so i want louder lol

try giving your l7's more power.

see if its loud enough for you or not.

btw, someone is selling 2 of the older black cone l7's (like the ones u have) for $150 so u can get them and have all 4 of the same l7's.

How about a Jugg, or a Treo.

Or how about you give those darn subs some real power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blow_up.gif.f2a780e8b12ae09e264cb01720b8dca2.gif

get more power...if you got two more, with less than average power, you really wouldn't see a huge gain....get mo powa. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Well here's the thing, im gonna get an amp thats puttin out around 2250-2500 if i have 4, or about 1500 if i keep the two... Oh and by the way can I run the same models just diff. voice coil (Like the ones have now are 4 ohm and can I get the Dual 2 versions for more wiring variations? And if I get the dual 4s then I would have 4 dual 4 speakers, what load could i run those into, or what about if i had 2 dual4s and 2 dual2s, what could I run those into if I could?)

Keep em comin

Oh and I have one blown one just like the two I already have in there, polecat you need to special order some parts for me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif lol

LOL...4 DVC 4's will be like this

4_4ohmDVC_2ohm.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.