what do you think about this box design

Plumb aint dumb...I told you there were nothin but ******** on this forum, wait till some real box builders get to the thread they will give you an idea man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
so they can tell him what? that is box is 8.4 cubes net and tuned to ~34hz with that design. btw i am a real box builder and it annoys me when ppl post "what do you think about this design?" , what do you want us to say, "it'll work".

it annoys me when ppl post "what do you think about this design?"
so why the **** would you click the thread and read it? matter of fact why would you even register for a forum to help people? makes no sense to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

so why the **** would you click the thread and read it? matter of fact why would you even register for a forum to help people? makes no sense to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
i though that it was a sketch up and that the person needed help with creating or making something from it or something along that lines. not here's a bunch of numbers let me know what you think.

pretty sure this is the name of this forum section

Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com > Car Audio Help 101 > Enclosure Design & Construction Help

better yet how about you get a life and stop bashing people over the Internet because they asked a question? i can understand where your coming from but there is no need to have a response like that =)

better yet how about you get a life and stop bashing people over the Internet because they asked a question? i can understand where your coming from but there is no need to have a response like that =)
do you really? yet you promote ppl's retardation on this forum. if he would have put up a sketch of it, fine no problem but he put up a bunch of numbers and says "what do you think". i told him what i thought.

pretty sure this is the name of this forum section
Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com > Car Audio Help 101 > Enclosure Design & Construction Help
You're just splitting hairs now, fukah...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

the wall is 36 H x 40 W x 12 D port is 34.5 H x 3 W x 25 W ? what do you think its going in a ford ranger
What subs are you using, as that will impact your design. Also is the port 34.5"h 3"w and 25" long? I see you having some port issues that way, you usually don't want to pass the 9-1 ratio, make the port more square if possible.

Good luck,

Larson

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.